google-site-verification: googlee76f7648e968cdb8.html

Sunday 14 July 2013

L'Oreal skincare range

Hey guys

I realise these products have been out for a little while now, but I have yet to read that much about them and so I thought I would give my views.

The products in question are the L'Oreal skincare, more specifically, the 'Absolute Make-Up Remover - Eye & Lip', the 'Skin Perfection - 3 in 1- Micellar Solution' and finally the 'Skin Perfection - 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil'.






Overall I love this range. I have gone through two of the cleansing oils already and have re-purchased my third bottle. Three pumps of this oil and applied onto dry skin (over your full face of make-up) is a dream to remove all of the days impurities and of course your make up! My firm favourite oil used to be the Lancome Huile Douceur Deep Cleansing Oil-Face & Eyes, but at £20 a pop, I could not keep up with the costly re-purchasing. The L'Oreal version gives just as good results at a fraction of the price of around £6.99 (usually Boots and Superdrug do amazing frequent offers on this range too so keep your eyes peeled, I picked up my oil from Boots today at around £3.50 with the offer that was on! bargain!!!)

The eye make up remover is a two-tone liquid that is non-greasy and a little goes a very long way. A few swipes and my mascara is gone (and I use several coats of mascara on a daily basis so this really stands the test). Again I picked mine up from Boots for around £3.50 and I am thrilled that I do not have to worry about running out!

Finally the 3 in 1 solution is probably the most talked about with its similar properties to the Bioderma micellar water. I have tried and loved the Bioderma version, but again it can be around the £10 mark, and for a product that I use twice daily, I get through quite a bit, so a cheaper alternative is always welcomed. I feel the L'Oreal version really does help remove any make up after you have properly cleansed your face, so I tend to use mine as the 'toner' step. It helps remove any last traces of make up and I feel that my skin is clean and soothed after every application. I am almost out of my current bottle, but I will not hesitate to repurchase again - especially as my bottle of Bioderma just became an empty!


Have you tried this range and loved it too? I am not sure if this range is readily available in the US or Canada, but I am sure it will not be long until it is on your shelves!

Until next time...

Love and hugs
Caz
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment