google-site-verification: googlee76f7648e968cdb8.html

Saturday 17 August 2013

Haircare Favourites

Haircare Favourites



I have had this bottle of Kerastase Oleo-Relax Slim for about 3 years and it is still going strong! You need about a pea-size amount to cover the ends of your hair whilst damp and before blow-drying. If you have long hair that needs some controlling this product is really good to get that 'just stepped out of a salon' look. I cant remember exactly how much I paid for this (but I do remember it being a little pricey) however seeing as it has last me years I would rate it as a good investment. 


I adore the Batiste dry shampoos - you really cant beat them! I think I have tried the majority of different Batiste scents along with the blonde version which is great for hiding roots! I picked up this new 'Paisley' version the other day, and I really like the fruity scent it gives. It definitely helps freshen up 2-3 day old washed hair to see you through. It is really cheap too!


Another hair cult classic... L'Oreal Elnett Satin hairspray. This is the travel sized bottle that I find really handy as I don't tend to use a lot of hairspray that often. However when I curl my hair I like to spay this quite liberally before and after styling to keep my curls in place. It really does the job as I can usually go two whole days before the curls start to fall out. It gives firm hold without feeling sticky or hard to the touch and the hairspray can always be easily brushed out to give a softer appearance if necessary. 


This is Charles Worthington's new range of haircare available at Boots. I have used a shampoo and conditioner both from the range, but I particularly fell in love with the 'Shine Booster'. A few spritz's of this product on your finished hair style will give your hair a really lovely healthy shine. You can see the results instantly under normal light and it doesn't leave your hair looking greasy at all.


This is Redken Straight Lissage - which I think I got in one of my monthly beauty boxes a few months back. This is a cream product to use on damp hair, again before blow-drying into a straight hair style. Similarly to the first product, you only need to use a very small amount to get good results. Too much and you could experience more of a limp and greasy appearance, so keep the product to a minimum and just apply it to the middle of your hair down to the ends. I like to use this product if I know I am going to use my hair straighteners as it seems to lock my style into place for longer.  When I run out, I will look to re-purchase as it gets the job done with minimum hassle. 

Did any of these products catch your eye? Have you tried any of these products and like them too?

Love & hugs
Caz
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment