google-site-verification: googlee76f7648e968cdb8.html

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Liebster Award - discover new blogs


A very big thank you to Rosey at Rosey Cheeks Fashion and Beauty for nominating me for the Liebster award. I am so thankful that people have started to read my blogs and follow me on my blogging journey. This tag will hopefully allow you to get to know me a little better and for you to find out how I tick!

For those of you that don't know the Liebster award is for bloggers with under 200 followers and its a way of getting to know a bit more about each other. The idea is that you answer the elevent questions set by the person that nominates you and then nominate eleven more people to do the same with the questions you set! - no tag backs! and don'f forget to mention the person that tagged you!

Ok, so here are the questions that Rosey set for me along with all my responses...


1.     Whats your favourite season?

Winter. For as long as I can remember I have always enjoyed wrapping up in warm chunky jumpers and scarves as soon as it starts to get colder. I absoulutely love it when it snows too!

2.      Whats the WORST product you have tried?

Nanoblur. Sadly the product did not deliver any good results for me and is way overpriced (in my opinion).

3.      Who is your style/beauty icon?

I love both Jennifer Aniston and Mila Kunis for their style and natural beauty. They appear to be very down to earth girls that would be great to hang out with. They would so get an invite to my dinner party.

4.      Whats your favourite accessory?

I am not too big on jewellery so I like to accessorise using scarves to jazz up an outfit. My weakness is shoes though, I own far too many!

5.      Whats your favourite decade style and why?

I really like how women dressed in the 1940s. They always looked elegant and very put together that oozed a sophisticated glamour.

6.      Fruity floral or sweet? Which scent ticks your boxes?

If I had to pick one of the two then floral over sweet, but I am more of a deep musk type of a girl. Alien by Thierry Mugler is my favourite perfume of all time.

7.      Which area do you neglect most e.g. Skin? Hair? Nails? Etc.

I like to think that I look after all three, however my nails never seem to grow very strong or long and they chip very easily. However I have grown to embrace my short nails and it doesn’t stop me painting them several times a week!

8.      Where do you buy most of your beauty products?

Boots!!! I don’t know what I would do if the shop ever closed down! I must go in there 3-4 times a week and I never get bored of finding new products that seem to magically appear on the shelves!

9.      Which is your favourite clothes store?

Probably the shop Zara. They have lots of items that look more expensive than they actually are and it’s a great place to buy smart pieces for work that are affordable.

10.  What is the beauty mantra/quote that you live by?

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe

11.  If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Canada – I have always liked the look of the country and it has intrigued me from a very early age. I have yet to even visit Canada, but I have a feeling I would love it there! Plus they love their ice-hockey (which I am a huge fan of!). I hope to go there for a holiday within the next couple of years just so I can tick that box.

Right...my questions to my nominated bloggers are as follows:

  1. What is your favourite food that you could eat all day long?
  2. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for and why?
  3. If you could go back in time to any decade, when would it be?
  4. What is your favourite film?
  5. How old were you when you started to get into beauty and make up?
  6. What relationship do you treasure in your life and who is it with?
  7. How often do you enjoy reading blogs?
  8. Is the glass half empty of half full?
  9. What is your favourite beauty product of all time?
  10. What do you do to relax and de-stress?
  11. If you could shop for beauty or fashion products in any major city in the world where would you choose?

 I nominate/tag:


No comments:

Post a Comment